Monday, May 23, 2011

Sophie at my sister's house

When Sophie got off the school bus, she stayed with my sister so I could go do errands after work. I picked her up and she had wisdom to impart.


"Mom, mom, mom, mom, mom..."

"What? Im trying to drive."

"If you are at (my sister's), and M(her husband) has to go poop, you need to LEAVE. He MAKES THE WHOLE HOUSE STINK!"

I'm speechless....


* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Later, my sister called. She told me that while Sophie was there, it rained(whoo hoo, big surprise). All of a sudden, BOOM! This big clap of thunder BOOMED, everyone jumped. Sophie looked around and said "BOY! Thatll make a chiken lay an egg!"


* * * * * * * * * * * * * *


She also told me she was sending me a picture....


Sophie was playing with some baseballs.....



No comments:

Post a Comment