Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sophie's Career Aspirations...

This happened years ago...


Sophie was probably 2 1/2 or 3 yrs old....I was trying to get her dressed, she was running around naked or nearly naked. Her daddy said "Girl, you better get your clothes on. Do you want people to see you naked?"

Sophie, in perfect 2 1/2-3 yr old sass, stopped in her tracks, put her hand on her hip and said "Daddy, When I grow up, Im gonna dance naked, in front of people, for money! And you and Momma can come watch!"

Her daddy picked his jaw up off the floor to ask "And where are you gonna put this money? In your pockets?"

So she slapped her OTHER hand onto her OTHER hip and replied as only a child with no clue can....


"I will be NAKED and I will have NO POCKETS! I will put it in my CRASH REGISTER!"

No comments:

Post a Comment